HOW DO I BUY A TICKET IN EVENTBRITE USING A VOUCHER?
- When you are ready to spend your voucher go to the Eventbrite shop and select the date you’d like to visit
- Enter the code from your voucher in the ‘promo code’ field at the top of the page
- Select the ONE Ticket* that you wish to purchase
- You will see the voucher will have been taken as full (or part if you don’t have enough to cover it) payment
- Complete the transaction as usual
*Why can I only buy one ticket at a time in Eventbrite?
While we understand that this is not ideal, it is a safety feature to ensure that the voucher is only used once.
What if I don’t spend all of my voucher at once?
This is fine. Any remaining balance will be available for use.
Can I use more than one voucher code per order?
Unfortunately, you can only enter one promo code per transaction. In the event that you wish to amalgamate vouchers for a larger purchase please email [email protected] who will be able to arrange this.
What can I spend my vouchers on?
You can use your voucher for entrance to the National Film & Sci-Fi Museum, either by purchasing online via Eventbrite or on the door (subject to availability).
I’ve lost my email with the code on it. What can I do?
We ask that you keep your code safe as it is like cash. In the event that you are unable to find your email or it has not been received when you believe it should, then please email [email protected] who will be able to look into it for you.